If you want to use McAfee Mobile Security on your mobile phone, you need to log in with your account after you download and install the software on your device. You can follow the McAfee Security setup process given below to resolve any issues you may have with your account:
• Step 1: Open the McAfee Security app on your phone and log in.
• Step 2: Choose your country and agree to the End User License Agreement.
• Step 3: Read the McAfee End User License Agreement and click ‘Agree.’
• Step 4: Select the software subscription you want to use and enter the PIN.
• Step 5: Click ‘Activate’ in the Device Admin set up screen and enter the McAfee product key if required.
If you find that the McAfee Mobile security account issue persists even after you followed the given steps, you can call the customer care number and ask for additional assistance.