When you purchase McAfee antivirus software, you will be required to use an activation key to verify. And if your McAfee subscription includes multiple licenses then, this forum will let you understand how you can add the second computer to your McAfee account to get the extra protection.
• Browse home.mcafee.com.
• Go to ‘My Account’ and click ‘Sign In.’
• Provide ‘Email Id and Password.’
• Log in to your McAfee account and select “+” tab from the menu.
• Choose the device you want to protect from the list.
• Select the product with available licenses and hit ‘Download.’
• Install the McAfee and provide the correct McAfee activation key to successfully use the software.
If you need expert help to implement these steps, call the customer care to get the proper assistance.